These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise indicated, Vinobo Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and to all material on the website. The “GI” caption below photographs indicates material from Google Images which may be subject to copyright. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Vinobo Inc’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of Vinobo Inc.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Vinobo Inc. reserves the right to restrict access to other area, or indeed this entire website, at the sole discretion of Vinobo Inc.
If Vinobo Inc. provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Vinobo Inc. may disable your user ID and password in the sole discretion of Vinobo Inc. without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Vinobo Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Limitations of Liability
Vinobo Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Vinobo Inc. and undertake to keep Vinobo Inc. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Vinobo Inc. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Vinobo Inc. legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Vinobo Inc. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to other rights of Vinobo Inc. under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Vinobo Inc. may take such action as Vinobo Inc deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Vinobo Inc. may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Vinobo Inc. may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with the rights and/or obligations of Vinobo Inc. under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Vinobo Inc. in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with California Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of San Mateo County,CA
Vinobo Inc. is registered in California under registration number C3499710.
Registered address for Vinobo Inc. is 1288 Thurston Av,Los Altos,CA94024
You can contact Vinobo Inc. by email to email@example.com